Hello Jerusalem!

Hello Jerusalem!
This is the view from our patio!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Last day in the states

Hello everyone! A lot of people have asked about email/communication while I'm in Jerusalem, so I decided to start a blog. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update it while I'm over there, but I'll do my best to keep you posted!

Before I head out, I wanted to thank all of you for being such good friends. You have all supported me and believed in me. Although I'm completely terrified, I'm so excited to go to Jerusalem and the surrounding areas and walk where our Savior walked. What a special experience. Prepare yourself for a blog full of adventures, friends, sites, spiritual moments, and random facts/tidbits/stories. I will miss all of you dearly, but remember, I'M COMING BACK! Remember to live it up these next few months so you have something exciting to share with me!

-Audryn-

2 comments:

  1. I still say that you should've packed me in one of the bags...that way, I could've done all your haggling for you :)
    Can't wait to hear about everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UP UP AND AWAY -
    in a few short hour.
    SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED
    for you!
    Love You!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete