Hello Jerusalem!

Hello Jerusalem!
This is the view from our patio!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Falafel Thursday



I am in love with falafels. I don't know how to explain what's in them, but I bought some falafel spice in the Old City and I when I get home I plan on attempting to recreate them!

The picture is of my friend Sarah and I eating falafels from the Old City. The Oasis (our cafeteria) makes falafels every Thursday, and boy do I love them.
Here's how wikipedia describes a falafel: a falafel itself is a ball or patty made from ground chickpeas. The falafel balls are then put in a pita or wrapped in some flatbread. Usually you put in some veggies and french fries, then top it with a sauce. So yummy! I heard there is a falafel restaurant in Salt Lake and I want to find it when I get home!

Well, today and tomorrow are finals. We took one final this morning, and we have two more tomorrow. Just to rub it in to those of you who aren't graduating...these are my last finals EVER. I am so stinking excited! ha ha

Anyway, I can't procrastinate studying any longer, so I'm off! (P.S. - today marks the one week mark until I come home - CRAZY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment